Friday, September 28, 2007

Note to all readers - yes all 2 of you. ...

And anyone can tell I have been writing on marriage a good bit, this is merely because I am doing my thesis on an ethic of marriage. This blog has become a way to get my thoughts out and stored away so I can have a better change of ordering the work. (we all know how bad I am at that) and if I'm lucky have a critic or two looking at my thoughts. That is all, this is not what in the words of a concerned friend, "happens to people when they get old and stay single." To that I say, yea and who can say they spent there 20's dodging Al-kieta (I know I miss spelled that) and travailed the middle east and eastern Europe. thank you very much!!(Dawson says indigently, with some brutish snobbery) I would give up the American dream for God's glory any day..Honestly we all should. .. Ok now I'm just ranking.. So while I am not against the idea (I consider it an option on day), I am doing a thesis work, for Pete sake... thank you and blessings..

No comments: