Sunday, August 30, 2009

Roots and Wings, or Why I am what I am.



Some times you cry because of a touching deep down
Where your pain and the pain of others meet and greet like old friends.
Sometimes you cry out of a sense of justice
When words fall on your ear and clearly articulate your soul
Making you inwardly known
Clearly you are not alone.
Clearly you now see
Your feet, your heart, your life, is a part of an endless succession of witness...
God Bless The Poets!
The ones that seek the whisper unspoken,
Winds from the eternal throne, they point me, through me, to the one we desperately seek!
God Bless The Poets!

This video from Amena Brown blessed me with that sense of justice gained from being known. Through her words I found a part of my own calling renewed, inspired, and enriched. I would love to thank this sister face to face but for now, this blog will have to do. to learn more about her go here

No comments: