Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Yes, i am a hopeless romantic.

When a man proposes to a women it is an extension of his very being. Like a diary of his heart it tell of his love, his heart and his consideration. In my estimation, it is up their as one of the most courageous act in a man's life. In an act contrary to instinct, he is open to rejection, and walking into breathless moments, full of risk and reward.
I have to admit I had it easy, my now wife just wanted it private and simple. One ring and One personal touch (Will you marry me? on a Scrabble broad. her favorite game).  I am a do it big guy so doing it small was just because I love her thing.

Anyway, I was on YouTube and found some video proposals. They are great, below are my favorite. The first  made me cry.. Ok, they all did.. Enjoy..





If your a movie lover you will enjoy the one below.





This one made me want to dance! Back in the day, I could do that stuff.. (i have wittnesses)

No comments: